The role of a Catering Engineer plays a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team, which is crucial to the business and its on-going successes.
Catering Engineers visit... variety of customer premises; from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
Key tasks as a Catering Engineer
• Maintain and repair Commercial Catering equipment as and when directed by the Operations Support team.
• Carry out comprehensive, competent, and safe repairs to customer and Company satisfaction, aiming to fix the cause ... by receipting, consuming or returning for each job.
What we require
• Skilled in repairing and servicing catering equipment.
• Commercial Gas Qualification.
• Experience of carrying... See more