• Provide safe, stimulating group play to meet the social, linguistic, creative, physical, emotional and needs of each child.
• Help to plan the nursery curriculum in... liaison with other staff members and the nursery manager.
• Ensure quality care and education within the group, and constantly monitor standards.
• Encourage good working relations between staff ... the children are supervised at all times.
• To back up policies and procedures laid down by Nursery proprietors and manager
• To remain loyal to the nursery and its manager at all times
• To promote the teaching and learning of Basic Skills across the nursery.
Other duties will include:
• Provide a warm welcome to the children and parents at each session.
• Keep the register up to date.