Management Accountant - Macclesfield
Routes Healthcare have delivered Clinical Homecare/Homecare services across the Northern England since 2012, currently providing 1.8m hours of homecare. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do'. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations, and both our clients and employees can be proud of. In a recent survey, 86% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes Healthcare and 87% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Management Accountant in a similar or larger business and possess excellent communication skills.
The individual will be very well organised, have strong attention to detail and can work to strict deadlines. Knowledge of Sage Accounts 50 preferred and strong IT skills particularly in MS Excel would be very advantageous.
• Manage and oversee the Purchase Ledger function.
• Manage and reconcile the branch uniform stock ensuring and recharges are communicated to Payroll.
• Month End Ledger reconciliations including prepayments & accruals and posting of various journals.
• Preparation of the monthly Management accounts and group consolidation of accounts and variance reporting.
• Preparation and reporting of weekly sales to Directors.
• Monthly payroll preparation and payment of branch staff.
• Reporting on starters and leavers on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of Board reports.
• Update Complex Client data weekly to analyse monthly and preparation of the complex reporting on a 4 weekly basis.
• Check and post the weekly nominal link between Sage Payroll and Sage Accounts.
• Payment of monthly Attachment of Earnings, PAYE, & Inter Company invoice.
• Check & upload weekly pension data to the Pension Provider.
• Recording any pension opt outs/refunds and providing detail to Payroll.
• Make prompt payment for any equipment orders, course/hotel bookings, DBS/POVA applications and all other ad hoc payments.
• Monitor and get best prices for all utility contracts.
• Assisting in other general finance tasks to ensure efficient day to day running of the purchase ledger and month end process.
• To comply at all times with the Company's procedures regarding Conduct and Confidentiality.
• To be responsible, while at work, for ensuring that reasonable care is taken for one's own health and safety and also for the health and safety of others.
• To be responsible and take ownership for one's continuous personal development, undertaking relevant training as and when appropriate, including appropriate Health and Safety Training.
Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
• Commercial awareness
• Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP's, pivot tables etc)
• Excellent communication
• Self-starter who is able to take full responsibility for the management of their tasks and reporting duties.
• Able to travel to Macclesfield 3 times a week.
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
So if you are passionate about care and enjoy growing safe services we would love to meet with you. Please apply online or contact Tai or alternatively or
Share this job
McGoff Construction is a privately owned, multi award winning construction and integrated support services business with 48 years experience. Building for generations and working with select clients nationally, the company offers a holistic range of ...
Management Accountant role within a large, rapidly growing and acquisitive business. Lots of opportunities to progress and grow within the role! Client Details My client are a leader in industrial services working across a number of different sectors...
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / GREATER MANCHESTER OR UK WIDE / UP TO £45,000 DOE & BENEFITS Established in 2008, WPO is the leading independent renewables asset manager in the UK, France, Ireland and Sweden. We manage 5GW of wind and solar sites with a comb...
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role is responsible for the timely production of accurate monthly management accounts and will report to the Head of Finance. To produce monthly management accounts and associated reports for various companies Si...
Management Accountant About Handsfree Group: Company Overview Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology - a total solutions provider market leader. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming t...
Management Accountant required for large multi-billion turnover business based near Warrington. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant and very profitabe business. Our client is a market leader in their field and has an excellent rep...
Management Accountant Location - Bolton Salary - £35,000 Simpson Judge are working with a growing and diverse investment business, with offices based in Bolton. This is a permanent opportunity, in a varied role, with great progression opportunities...