Talent365's customer is a true leader in the development of market leading HR, payroll and workforce management software solutions. With a global footprint, their solutions help employers manage the entire employment lifecycle, from recruitment through to payroll and career development. Their solutions are used by a wide variety of organisations, from small owner managed businesses. through to global multinational corporations.
With ambitious growth plans in Europe and an enviable pipeline of new business, our customer is looking for fill a number of roles in the UK and Ireland. These roles are virtual - meaning you'll work from home, combined with frequent trips to customer sites.
Overview of the Role:
The Senior Consultant (SC) role within Value Advisory group will be the trusted advisor to the customer’s management team and help shape their organisational/human capital management (HCM) transformation agenda. The SC will work collaboratively with company’s solution and professional services teams to unlock business value through a human capital management lens. Additionally, a Value Advisory SC will support thought leadership, formulation of the company’s go-to-market, and product marketing strategies.
The role of a SC for the Value Advisory group requires a combination of management consulting skills, project management skills, and executive presence. The role is designed for an ambitious business professional that is self-driven, motivated to learn, and has a passion for technology and driving transformation.
* Drive customer engagement activities and ensure alignment between different teams
* Build positioning, business cases and strategic roadmaps that address customers challenges
* Develop strategic messaging and thought leadership
* Support development of business plans in collaboration with the sales and marketing leadership through account planning and consultative customer engagements
* Contribute to evolution and development of Value Advisory practices and processes
Qualifications and Experience:
* 4+ years of professional experience, 2 years of experience in similar Value Advisory experience
* Success in designing and driving customer engagement (e.g., facilitating management and leadership workshops, Experience with IT / business alignment issues, etc.)
* Experience with benchmarking and business case development/financial modelling
* Knowledge of value selling processes and methodology an asset
* Undergraduate degree likely, post Graduate Degree an asset (MBA, CFA, CPA, etc.)
* CIPD, CIMA or other professional body accreditation would be desirable
* Fluency in English. German language skills advantageous.
* Ability to travel internationally when circumstances permitApply
Share this job
Senior Social Value Consultant Based: Remote Salary: Competitive Our client is a family of brands that create disruptive new ways of working - from software and consultancy to educational tools and future initiatives. Their mission is to use social v...
£50000 - £70000/annum
Job Role: Senior Consultant - Business technology Role type: Full-time, perm Location: Flexible (site attendance required once a month) Salary: £50k - £70k (dependent on experience) Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional...
What We Do For YouGenerous Annual Leave – 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional daysSummer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)Life Insurance – 3-4x ti...
Senior Social Value Economist Based: Remote Salary: Competitive Our client is a family of brands that create disruptive new ways of working - from software and consultancy to educational tools and future initiatives. Their mission is to use social va...
Role: Care Technology Consultant Location: York Wheelchair Centre Salary: £18,000 Candidates should take the time to read all the elements of this job advert carefully Please make your application promptly. - £24,000 per annum dependant on experienc...
Role: Care Technology Consultant Location: York Wheelchair Centre Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum dependant on experience Hours: 37.5 hours per week NRS Healthcare is the UK's leading provider of Community Equipment Services, we deliver complete ...
£50000 - £70000/annum
Job role: Senior Consultant - Technology Location: Flexible Salary: £50k - £70k Location: Flexible with travel Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund The...