Salary / Benefits
Job Elements: -
* Work with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing, and Supplier Quality Engineering to improve product quality and reduce cost through the utilization of root cause investigation tools such as 5 WHY’s, fishbone diagrams, FMEA etc.
* To take ownership for the quality of products within Manufacturing Operations.
* Lead / Drive Customer Complaints from initiation to a satisfactory closure.
* Lead and/or participate in customer focused improvement projects to improve specific production yield, and productivity.
* Lead and Provide guidance in conducting structured root cause investigations within manufacturing, and at Supplier facilities.
* Support/ lead FMEA and PFMEA activities.
* Analyze process data and drive improvements using risk management, statistical tools, and six sigma methodologies.
* Conduct and where applicable support internal and external audits.
* Support New Product Development activities from concept through to launch including guidance to the NPD team as it relates to the Integrated Quality Management System standards.
The ideal candidate will have
* HND level (or equivalent) in an appropriate Scientific/ Engineering subject
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years related experience within Quality.
* Strong focus on Continuous Improvement, with demonstrated proven track record of leading problem solving and root cause analysis teams. (Six Sigma or Quality Tools approach)
* Strong Design Control understanding from concept to launch and a proven track record as quality lead developing and transferring new products to manufacturing.
* Applied knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001.
* Must be able to persuade, convince and influence others and develop structured arguments.
* Must be able to work independently and have a proactive approach
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workersApply
Share this job
£30000 - £40000/annum
A highly successful and growing technology business is currently recruiting a Quality Engineer to join their team. The Quality Engineer will play an important role at a key stage of the company’s growth and ensure compliance with industry standards. ...
£28000 - £30000/annum Benefits
Quality Engineer required in Pontypridd, near Cardiff. This manufacturing site makes environmental improvement products for the facilities management industry, and is part of a larger group. Days - Mon - Thurs 8 - 16.30, Fri 7 - 13.00 To maintain an...
£33000 - £38000/annum £circa33-38,000 Dep on experience
Quality Engineer £33-38,000+ Dep on experience + excellent benefits A great opportuity to actively participate and lead the operational management of the quality function within this growing International Company. For this exceptional opportunity you...
£40,000 per annum
Contract Type:PermanentSalary \/ Benefits\u00A340,000Job Elements: - * Work with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing, and Supplier Quality Engineering to improve product quality and reduce cost through the utilization of root cause i...