We have a great opportunity for Waking Night Support Workers to join a well-established residential service in Wells for adults with learning disabilities and mental illness.
About the role:
You will be working with adults with a range of needs, including verbal and non-verbal learning disabilities, autism, mental illness, and very challenging behaviours. The service is based on a working farm, where service users have access to a wonderful range of opportunities and involvement in real farm working.
The organisation is very passionate about providing the best care and support to their service users. If you are person-centered, highly motivated and compassionate, we would love to hear from you!
As a Waking Night Support Worker, your role will include:
* Supporting service users with night-time routines and encouraging healthy sleep habits
* Supporting with any needs during the night, such as physical/medication assistance, personal care, getting drinks, settling after waking
* Cleaning and preparation of the home for the following day
* Monitoring the safety and wellbeing of service users
* Updating paperwork
You will be working 40 hours per week (including paid breaks), within a 2 week rota.
Salary & Benefits:
Alongside a very competitive salary of £19,656 - £21,424 (dependent on experience and qualifications, this position offers benefits such as:
* 6 weeks of annual leave PLUS bank holidays
* Paid breaks
* Free on-site parking
* Exceptional training and development including support to gain formal qualifications
* Excellent progression opportunities
Who are we looking for?
* We are looking for people with experience in any aspect of healthcare/social care, who can demonstrate strong person-centered values and motivation to work in social care
* A qualification in health and social care is desirable, but not essential as you will be supported to achieve this within your probation period.
* Experience in Positive Behavioural Support would also be a great advantage but not essential as excellent training and development will be given.
How to apply:
To apply or for an informal discussion, click 'Apply Now' or contact Becky Bowles at Owl Recruitment - connect with me on LinkedinApply
Share this job
Job details Posting date: 12 November 2021 Salary: £9.50 per hour Hours: Full time Closing date: 12 December 2021 Location: BA45YR Company: Lifeways Group Job type: Permanent Job reference: Summary This is an fantastic opportunity to join our suppor...
£20,700 - £29.00 per annum
Waking Night Support WorkerBath, Somerset Circa \u00A320,700 per annum pro-rata + Benefits including 29 days holiday (pro rata) plus public\/bank holidays Permanent Part Time working waking nights 30 hours per week The roleOur client offers a short b...
*\*\*\*Welcome Bonus £500\*\*\** *Waking Night Support Worker* £9.96 per hour We support young people in preparation for adulthood. Over the years, we have developed a program of support, which enables young people to develop essential skills enab...
Waking Night Support Worker Are you an experienced, passionate, and committed person who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable people experiencing homelessness? If so, a reputable charity in Bristol is recruiting for a Night Supp...
£20700/annum 29 day leave plus bank holidays
Waking Night Support Worker Bath, Somerset Circa £20,700 per annum pro-rata + Benefits including 29 days holiday (pro rata) plus public/bank holidays Permanent Part Time working waking nights 30 hours per week The role Our client offers a short br...
*\*\*\*Welcome Bonus £500\*\*\**Do you have the skills to fill this role Read the complete details below, and make your application today.*Waking Night Support Worker*£9.96 per hourWe support young people in preparation for adulthood. Over the years,...
Job Description We are recruiting for full time and part time Days and Waking Night Support workers to work with adults who have learning disabilities, Autism, and challenging behaviours. If you would like a fulfilling role as a support worker who...
*Chase Lodge is a specialised Residential Care Home which cares for people with long-term mental health issues.* Are you the right applicant for this opportunity Find out by reading through the role overview below. *We are currently looking to fill...