Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a Account Manager for our growing telecoms client based in High Wycombe
The Account Manager role is a full-time position 8-5 Monday to Friday, 20 days holiday rising to 25 plus bank holidays, one day working from home, 1 hour per month own time, Your birthday off , Pension. The opportunity to earn up to another £3600 per annum in KPI targets.
The Role of Account Manager (High Wycombe)
* To offer a high level of service to a portfolio of B2B accounts .
* Support Customers and Internal Sales Team
* Liaise with Business customers on email, web chat and telephone
* Meet with potential and existing accounts
* Account Manage your allocated accounts
* Creating Bespoke reports for customers monthly
* Delivering presentations to potential and existing customers
* Managing client relationships upto director level
Core Competencies of Account Manager
* Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Customer Focused
* Account Management experience preferred
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Persuasive and confident
* Strong problem solving skills
* Commercially aware
If you are currently working in a customer service or account management role and are looking for a new challenge in an innovative and growing telecommunications company. Please do not hesitate to contact Mercury Talent today?
Internal Account Manager, Account Manager, Telecommunications, Persuasive, B2B, High Wycombe, Hybrid positionApply
Share this job
Overview Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies. With a client list that in...
Location West London, UK PermanentSector CommunicationsJob Summary Are you tired of working in big agencies, or are you simply looking for a change of pace? There is an exciting new opportunity to work in a med comms agency in West London! They are ...