*Why work for Corserv Care? Let me tell you why!*
A high number of candidates may make applications for this position, so make sure to send your CV and application through as soon as possible.
Corserv Care is a brand new company, dedicated to improving the quality, capacity and resilience of the care market in Cornwall. This devoted new organisation brings together existing services: *STEPS*_(Short Term Enablement & Planning Services),_ *CorCare* _(Homecar_e) and *Trefula House Nursing Home*.
*Benefits & Our Offer to You: *
*Competitive Rates of Pay & Hours: *
£10.50 per hour for Support Worker - £11.50 per hour for Senior Support Worker.
Time & half enhancement on Bank Holiday’s, *PLUS* a day back in TOIL.
Time & half for overtime, over 40 hours.
Guaranteed weekly hours from 14 up to 35 hours per week.
Permanent hours & casual bank staff opportunities available.
*Guaranteed Payment of your Contracted Hours: * Yes, that’s right, you read correctly! You are *always* paid for a full shift, even in the event of a client cancellation. This includes travel, and contact time, for a worry-free and consistent salary.
*Mileage Allowance: * 40p per mile. Plus, after probation period of 6 months, you could join our ‘Car Lease Scheme’.
*Training: *Accredited comprehensive lead to succeed training (funded by us!)
*Shift Pattern: * A choice of various rotas depending on your needs. You will have a regular Week A/Week B rolling rota to help promote a healthy work-life balance, and for ease of mind.
*Pension: * A generous pension scheme with employer contribution.
*Uniform: * A full uniform, work phone & DBS provided.
*Annual Leave: * 31 days (including Bank Holidays). This is pro-rata for part time working patterns. Option to buy extra leave.
*Employee Discount Scheme*
*Opportunities: * We offer opportunities to progress and develop a rewarding career. We aim to support our employees and help them find their dream role within Corserv Care.
*East* – Bude, Launceston, Bodmin, Padstow, Wadebridge, Liskeard, Saltash, Looe, Callington, Torpoint _– Many positions available_
*Mid *– St Austell, Truro, Newquay, Fowey, Par, Falmouth, Penryn, Mevagissey _– Many positions available_
*West* – Camborne, Penzance, Redruth, Helston, Hayle, St Ives, Porthleven, St Just, Portreath, Mullion _– Many positions available_
*What you’ll be doing: *
* Supporting and assessing individuals within their own homes.
* Structuring personal reablement plans tailored to their lives.
* Supporting service users to access community opportunities.
* Working with families, healthcare professionals and occupational therapists.
* Prescribing and arranging equipment and assistive technology.
* Supporting Care Supervisors with the induction, training and supervision of new staff
* Supporting service users with their daily living skills. Including personal care, meal preparation & housekeeping.
*Essential Skills: *
* *_\*\*MUST HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE THAT’S VALID TO DRIVE IN THE UK & BE ABLE TO DRIVE/ACCESS A VEICHLE FOR THIS POSITION\*\*_*
* Current right to work in the UK; Corserv Care is not a licensed sponsor.
* NVQ Level 2 in care or equivalent and/or an understanding of reablement and care provision
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Basic IT Skills
* Empathy and a passion to support others
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great time management
*_Care isn’t just a job, it’s a career! Join us and start yours today._*
*To apply: *
Please follow the link below to apply or contact the in-house resourcing team for an application form.
*Contact us: *
If you’d like to have a discussion about the role, please feel free to contact our in-house resourcing team for an informal chat about the role.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all our service users, clients and customers. If the role is working with vulnerable individuals and/or children and young people, you will be asked to complete a relevant DBS check to be successfully appointed to the role.
We work in partnership with healthcare professionals and local communities to offer high-quality care in Cornwall. Corserv Care is part of the Corserv Group and provides a range of domiciliary and residential services under one brand.
Leading the way in delivering the best possible care services, we empower change and enhance quality of life. Our work is made possible by a committed and creative team, with positivity, innovation, collaboration and trust driving what we do and how we do it.
*Thank you for your interest in supporting our important work at the Corserv Group.*
*STEPS*_(Short Term Enablement & Planning Services)._ *CorCare* _(Homecar_e). *Trefula House Nursing Home*. Care Assistant Support Worker Care Home Senior Support Worker Community Care Worker Health Care Assistant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour
* Additional leave
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Sick pay
* Store discounts
* Wellness programmes
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* St. Austell, Cornwall: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* full UK driving licence and access to a car in the UK? (required)
* United Kingdom (required)