Elevation HR are working with a leading Professional Services Organisation to support them with the recruitment of a HR Advisor.
The role will coach line managers, both internally and externally... providing advice and guidance by telephone or face-to-face across the full spectrum of HR to include ER issues, particularly discipline, grievance, capability/performance management and sickness, supporting on recruitment campaigns and delivering projects.
Skills and experience required to be a successful HR Advisor:
* A minimum of 2 years' HR experience, having had exposure to ER issues
* CIPD qualification, management or legal qualification is desirable
* Experience in the application of company HR policy and procedures
* Sound knowledge of employment legislation
* Ability to organise... See more