* Permanent staff position
* Working from home initially
* 8.30am-4.30pm; 37 hours per week
An experienced Accounts Assistant is required to join... leading Tyneside manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will primarily be responsible for assisting with a range of finance functions including payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Full training will be given in operating in-house systems and processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Working with spreadsheets, accounts payable, accounts receivable and journals.
* Invoice processing
* Processing expense requests
* Credit control
* Bank reconciliation
* Dealing with Auditor requests.
* Weekly payroll of employees
* Review the time and attendance... See more