BPS World have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant working for the CEO with adhoc duties for other Directors across the business. This is a full-time opportunity however part time can... be considered.
As the Personal Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Organise and manage diaries, schedule appointments for CEO.
* Process incoming email and telephone calls on behalf of CEO
* Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required.
* Oversee all travel and accommodation arrangements.
* Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff ... the Personal Assistant, you will have the following background and experience:
* Degree qualified or relevant industry specific experience.
* PC literate and UK driving licence
* Prior experience within... See more