Operations Supervisor - Act as Manager on Duty, when duty calls.
Position Reports to: Operations Manager
What will you be doing most days?
* Responsible for assisting the General Manager in a... variety of hotel operational duties
* Lead the staff as coach and trainer in the proper execution of Front Desk, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance, and Food Service standards
* Responsible for hiring associates, managing performance, communicating feedback, administering discipline and training the employees as they perform their jobs
* Responsible for the total site in the absence of the general manager
* Ensure the site operates to high standards and achieves great results
What are the requirements for this position?
* You have a college degree in finance, business, operations... See more