We are recruiting for an experienced Band 3 Medical Secretary working as part of the NHS in the Wigan area. This is a temporary ongoing position with an immediate start and is paying £9.31 per hour... rising after 12 weeks.
About The Role:
• Providing medical secretarial support to the Orthopaedics department
• Typing clinical letters and other correspondence
• Audio typing and digital dictation ...
• Audio typing
• Diary management
• Experience of using BigHand would be advantageous
• Strong medical terminology ideally in Orthopaedics
About The Benefits
• Hours of work, 30 hours over 5 days, flexible on how taken
• Competitive pay, Band 3, £9.31 per hour
• Ongoing temporary work
• Weekly pay
• Discounted car parking
If this sounds like a Medical Secretary role you will LOVE, please... See more