(Please note: you will be a temporary member of staff working on behalf of Reed and will be matched with shifts within a specific service to suit your..., and current support needs and preferences, and consider how these can best be met
* To take guidance, support and direction from others
* Be confident working with challenging behaviours and complex needs
* Support may include personal care (this could be washing, changing and assisting the service user with their hair or to the bathroom), household duties, budgeting, general socialising, education or employment support and more.
* Ensure the highest standard of care and support is delivered
The ‘Must Haves’
* You must have at least 6 months paid care experience
* You must be able...