Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Required to teach on Pearson and/or City and Guilds Engineering courses, both theory and practical elements, up to and including Level 3, potentially up... to Level 5.
• Delivery on the college’s engineering provision which can include mainstream full-time 16-18 and adult learners, academy learners aged 14-16, Apprentices, and HE provision.
• Adhere to qualification requirements and tailor programmers to suit employer requirements.
• Responsible for planning and managing learning programmes (which will include curriculum development and regular review meetings).
• Responsible for the management and tracking of the student learning programme to include administering all paperwork related to tutor courses and groups, tracking documents monitoring... See more