The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and... performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
Job Responsibilities: Administrator
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Prepare responses to... See more