Based in Braintree, this is a pivotal position within the Buying department ensuring full efficiency within the warehouse, planning, coordinating and monitoring of materials & plant, both in... at healthy levels, at all times.
Warehouse Assistant Responsibilities:
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
• Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently
• Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these ... & collect materials/plant to & from sites.
Warehouse Assistant Requirements:
Knowledge & Experience:
• Knowledge of Health and Safety within a Warehouse Environment.
• Knowledge of utilities materials... See more