Driver Exchange is a new way of working where your shifts and timesheets are managed on our website by hirers directly. This allows you to work as a freelance driver without the fuss of an agency... and provides an opportunity for higher rates.
We are a technology company not an agency. We work with both hirers, engaging drivers directly, and agencies, who use us as an additional source of drivers.
Types of work you can find on the Driver Exchange:
- Multidrop, trunking, tramping, general haulage, shunting
- Both Full time and Ad- hoc opportunities
- Average pay rates for class 1 in the area: £11.50- £12/h
- C + E Licence required CPC and Tacho card
- No more than 6 points (prohibited convictions include DD, DR)
- At least 1 year of recent driving...