£18.50 - £19.50 p/h – Up to £42.5K | 42 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Belfast currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Deputy... Manager.
The home caters to older adults living with medical nursing needs and disabilities in a great setting.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 42 hours per week on a permanent contract, with 1 supernumerary day per week
* Day shifts only, with some evenings, weekends & on-call required for quality monitoring purposes etc
* A fantastic pay rate of £18.50 to £19.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £42,500
* 5.6 weeks annual leave, free unforms
* Sick pay, a pension plan... See more