I'm recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in the Coventry. You'll be an experienced Care coordinator with excellent organisational skills, the ability to work well in a busy office and a driver as on occasion you may visit clients in the community. My client are a great company to work for and love to see their staff develop and progress into management roles. On offer for the Care Coordinator is a competitive salary of £18,700 plus additional payments for being on-call which takes the salary to circa £20,500.
The Care Coordinator Position:
You'll be joining an existing staff team and report directly in the Care Manager of the branch.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Creating and distributing rotas for all staff members
- Taking an active part in on-call
- Conducting care reviews, risk assessments and care assessments
- Assisting with providing hands on care, if required
- Liaising with social workers and the local authority on a regular basis
- We're looking for experienced an care coordinator who has completed staffing rotas in a domiciliary care service.
- Computer literate
- Able to take part in an on-call rota
- A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
Interested? To be considered for the Care Coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Job found on