Randale Care are looking to recruit Residential Home Carers for their Thetford based home
Role: Residential Home Carer
Location; Thetford, Norfolk
Residential Home Carers : Openings across both our care homes in Thetford. We are seeking mostly day care staff but there is also flexibility to work occasional nights.
We have two full and thriving care homes; a 12 bedroom Residential home and a 20 bedroom dementia care home. Experience not essential.
Job role includes:
* Enhancing the lives of our residents wherever possible and ensuring their safety
* Taking responsibility for the physical, emotional and social well being of all residents
* Assisting with personal care and meals
* Championing dignity and respecting independence
* Daily recording and reporting
* Caring and compassionate
* Enthusiastic and committed
* Focused on providing the highest quality of care at all times
* Flexible and reliable
* A good team member with a desire to learn and develop
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Quality training to develop your skills
* Support and further training including NVQ at all levels to further your career development
* Pension scheme
* A very hands on Managerial team offering genuine support and encouragement
By joining Randale Care you have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded company, dedicated to giving care with kindness.
Work for us and see us demonstrate how care should really be.
Job found on JobFlurry