Care Assistant / Carer roles with great rates of pay available for experienced domiciliary care workers who drive and have their own car. If you're looking to work for a company that treats their staff well, can offer you guaranteed hours, a consistent working pattern, excellent rates of pay, free DBS and paid mileagethen this is the role for you. Our client is looking for a number of experienced Home Care Assistants, Carers, Support Workers to join their team across Leicestershire and deliver care to vulnerable people in their own homes. You'll need to be a driver and have experience of caring for people in the community.
The Home Care Assistant Role
You'll be guaranteed a minimum of 21 hours per week contracted, however will be able to pick up more hours - up to full time each week.
You'll work on a 3 days on 3 days off basis and will be given your rota in advance. You'll need to be free to work between 7-2 and 4-10pm on your 3 days on.
The hourly rate is £9.27 per hour, mileage and travel time is paid, training and induction is paid, DBS is free and you'll receive a company phone.
As a Carer your role will involve;
* Assistance with all aspects of personal hygiene including:
* Bathing / showering / washing
* The use of bath-aids, including the use of bath thermometers
* Care of skin and hair
* Shaving (electric shaving only)
* Care of mouth and teeth, including denture
* Food Preparation
* Assistance with eating
* Support with administering medication
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for people who have worked as a Carer, Care Assistant or Support Worker before, caring for people in their own homes.
- You must be a driver with your own vehicle
- You'll be qualified to NVQ / QCF level 2 or 3.
You'll be able to work between the hours of 7-2 and 4-10 pm including weekend (approx 50% weekend working)
Interested? Please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Job found on JobFlurry