Would you like to join a company that really cares? At Eidyn Care we care as much about our clients as our carers!
We have been voted 9.8 out of 10 by homecare.co.uk!!
We are looking to recruit two Home Care Support Worker's to work in the Edinburgh North Area (Barnton, Blackhall, Cammo, Corstorphine, Granton, Powderhall, Saughton, Trinity, Leith) to provide advanced care at home for our private clients.
- Edinburgh North Area (EH3, EH4, EH5, EH6, EH7, EH12)
- Flexible and Set Shifts available including morning, evening and weekend
- Great Rates of Pay
Requirements for a Home Care Support Worker:
• At least 2 years experience as a paid carer preferably with palliative experience
• Excellent social and communication skills
• Knowledge of / training in moving and handling, CPR, infection control, medication administration
• PVG checked and SSSC Registered (or willing to register with SSSC)
• Level 2 SVQ or higher in Health and Social Care or equivalent
• Access to reliable transport (car driver)
Benefits of working Eidyn Care:
• Approachable management
• Great rates of pay - (£8.75 to £11.00) - we are a living wage employer
• Career progression - supervisor roles will become available as we grow
• Ongoing training
• Minimum 1 Hour Visits
• Private Clients only
• Mileage allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Ongoing training
• Pension Contribution
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
We are looking to build a team that really cares!
But don't take our word for it, this is what our team says:
"Eidyn Care is a fabulous company to work for. Rebecca is a brilliant manager and supports us very well." - Jasmine
“The most amazing team! Carers care for carers, carers care for service users, management care for us all. Perfect. ” Joyce
“I am highly impressed with this company. Great employer, really flexible and approachable attitude. Highly recommended.” – Alison
Job found on JobFlurry