Kelly Scientific are working with a leading life sciences organisation who are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join their Dundee site on a temporary rolling contract basis. The role will focus on providing scientific support to the scientists and other technicians to ensure that deadlines are adhered to and that all standards are implemented across the laboratory.
Hours: 8am-4pm for training then 7am-3pm ; Monday-Friday
- Complete all routine equipment and housekeeping tasks
- Using robotics in the preparation of plates for routine assaying
- Assist with washing of completed plated for final analysis
- Sample preparation, routine buffer preparation
- Demonstrate team work and excellent communication skills
- science background: HNC minimum, BSc preferred.
- any experience in working with PCR, DNA analysis, ELISAs and sample prep desirable
- awareness of working in a laboratory and of health and safety guidelines
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
Job found on: