We are currently recruiting for a Method Coordinator I to join our Immunochemistry team which specializes in large molecule bioanalysis. It is an exciting opportunity that will offer you the chance to become part of an exceptionally talented staff community that helps to bring the miracle of medicine to the market sooner.
Location: Harrogate, UK
- Responsible for creation, release and control of templates within E-WorkBook laboratory documentation system
- Responsible for review, maintenance, and historical retention of Bioanalytical Chemistry methods using the Electronic Documents Online Central Service (eDOCs)
- Responsible for peer review of draft methods; consistency of format and accuracy of content
- Assumes primary ownership of departmental access, edit, and version control of all method documents
- Assists in training users in the E-WorkBook system and related tasks as appropriate
- Develops and maintains a process for the historical retention and archival of all methods
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are...
Job found on: