No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are working with primary schools in the Ipswich area who are looking for graduates looking to gain classroom experience. This is a long term position starting ASAP.
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people will be advantageous.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location - Ipswich
- Position - Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant in a primary school
- Start date - 1st September 2021
- Contract type - Long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - 1 year
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
Job found on: