Bar and Catering Team Members
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Location: YORKSHIRE COAST (Live in available)
Salary: £8.36 - £10.00 Per Hour
Hours: 40 + hours per week
Are you looking to work and live in an upbeat environment? Make new friends for life and work a summer season away from home? This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a first-class holiday company and start a new journey in life. We are looking for Bar Team Members and team leaders for holiday resorts across the UK.
You must have an upbeat friendly personality and an extremely professional approach to your job. We are looking for multiple Bar and Catering Staff to join an established team in on the beautiful Yorkshire Coast.
Do you have great customer service and have worked in a similar customer facing environment? Are you out-going, personable and good at communicating with customers on a face-to-face basis?
The Bar or Food Outlet needs to have someone who can work well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced active environment.
The role is available on a permanent, full-time basis, 40 hours working evenings and weekends.
* Day to day running of the bar
* Good knowledge of drinks/brands
* Customer service skills must be exceptional and natural
* Ensuring the customer journey is at an exceptionally highly standard
* Maintaining stock levels at all time
* Be extremely approachable and friendly at all times.
* Amazing communication skills
* Regular staff meetings with team and management
* Training – assist and help other team members
* Cleaning the bar throughout the day and ensuring the standards are high, as well as a clean down at the end of the shift.
* Stock rotation – maintaining the bars are fully stocked all times and ensuring the stock is rotated
* Be presentable at all times.
* Rapport - engage with guests in less busy times to ensure they feel welcome and want to come back year after year
* Cash handling
* Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment
* 90-day training period
* Paid 2 weekly
* Access to online “My Rewards”
* Scope for progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required. Please contact Box Leisure Recruitment today
Job found on: