33 hours per week
£17.00 per hour
£1000 welcome bonus
Working for this leading care home provider you will be instrumental in providing the highest standard of care to this care home which welcomes a range of care needs, offering care for those living with dementia and for those living with Parkinson’s.
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Nurse
* Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
* Current NMC PIN
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Job found on: