Have you graduated with a 2:1 or 1st degree in a Psychology related course?
Do you have experience and a passion for supporting young children with special educational needs?
Would you like to gain paid teaching experience in a supportive primary school with a safe and stimulating learning environment?
If this Primary Graduate SEN Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
- Full time, long term role
- £325 - £425 per week, term time
- Opportunities to support pupils with special educational needs (SEN) in both in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Invaluable paid classroom experience
- Aid children’s personal and academic progression whilst gaining classroom confidence
- Supporting a broad and creative curriculum
- Reputable Primary School located in Dudley
- Good transport links
- Passion for positive behaviour and relationships
Job found on: