Registered Nurse (RGN) (Days or Nights) – Full Time, 35 hours pw – £17.58 per hour
Are you a registered nurse looking for a new opportunity with an organisation that will help you develop and achieve your professional goals and aspirations?
Join and be part of our team, where we care for our residents, and for our teams. You will work as part of an experienced team who support our residents to maintain their dignity, independence and individuality.
As a qualified nurse, you will be responsible for:
• assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• administering medication safely
• reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• championing residents’ safety and dignity.
• You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans...
Job found on: