Full & Part-time, Community Care Assistant jobs, Redcar, Cleveland/North Yorkshire - no experience needed – car drivers essential.
Your role would be community based, so if you live in Redcar or nearby surrounding areas, and you want a role where you can make a difference in your local community, then we have plenty of work for you.
- £9.20 per hour (enhanced rates at bank holidays).
- Paid mileage and 28-days paid holidays.
- Full & part-time hours available.
- Usual shift patterns 07:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 & will include alternate weekend hours.
- We can look at alternative shift patterns to suit your needs.
- Full training is provided.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Paid DBS.
- Opportunities & support to gain qualifications & progress.
Our aim is simple, to deliver the highest quality of care to older adults living in their own home. We want to help them improve their quality of life and maintain their independence in the home they cherish. We have been recognised internationally for the investment we place in...
Job found on: