Our client, a national e-commerce organisation are currently recruiting for a creative and dynamic finance director to be based in their Shrewsbury offices.
This innovative and fast-growing company have seen their turnover increase by 40% in the last 12 months. Now looking to build on this extremely successful period, this vacancy comes at a critical time and will involve high-level strategy mixed with day-to-day running of the finance department.
Reporting into the CEO, this role will include:
• Developing business strategy with the CEO and reporting to the board
• Deputising for the CEO as appropriate
• Preparing insightful financial reports on a regular basis
• Advising on key business contracts
• Developing and growing a finance team of 8
• Acting as the first point of contact and leading major financial processes such as the annual audit
This fantastic opportunity would ideally suit a candidate with experience within the e-commerce sector. Applicants must be fully qualified accountants with at least 5-years post qualification experience, with a strong track record in driving...
Job found on: