Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person-centred care to our clients. We have a variety of shifts available including days, nights, evenings and weekends for Registered Nurses in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Swindon and the surrounding areas.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS*
£1000 REFER A NURSE BONUS*
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
Job found on: