Fed up of furlough?
Are you ready to come back to work?
This could be the job for you…
Wonder World soft Play have several management vacancies based in both their Trampoline and Soft Play sites based in East Kilbride, Glasgow, Falkirk and Edinburgh.
* Ensuring the safe operation of the site through compliance management and accurate reporting.
* Maintain standards of both equipment and buildings as per company guidelines.
* Implementing Health & Safety procedures and always ensuring safety carrying out risk assessments.
* Team Development and promoting a positive culture.
* Coaching staff and responsible for training of staff.
* Deliver outstanding customer service.
* Achieve and succeed KPIs and profitability goals.
* Maximise revenue opportunities to ensure that the profits, costs and targets are in line with the company budget.
* Ordering of operating supplies.
* Ensuring availability through accurate stock input, controls and stock intake.
* Promote venue through social media.
* Follow HR process as and when required.
* Participate in new site openings or site closings (travel may be required)
* Attend manager meetings, training sessions or workshops...
Job found on: