Part time (Between 10-30 hours per week)
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* To deliver maths from entry level to GCSE
* To use innovative methods of delivery including digital ICT, within a contextualised and embedded context.
* To provide initial advice guidance and assessment for learners.
* To plan and deliver; high quality, appropriate and relevant learning activities.
* To participate in course development including design of training packages and to develop appropriate learning materials and resources.
* To ensure individual learner needs are identified and met, which includes undertaking: initial assessment, individual action planning, formative and summative assessments and recording of progress and achievement.
* To work with other colleagues to plan, develop and deliver learning programmes and materials.
* To comply with and support the implementation of service quality assurance standards, systems and procedures. Including observation of teaching, learning and assessment (OTLA).
Job found on: