Focus Care Supported Living are looking for positive and enthusiastic Support Workers to join our expanding number of services in Suffolk.
We are offering The Support Worker:
- Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week with 24/7 shift patterns
- Competitive salary: £9.50 per hour (additional £50.00 for ‘Sleep-in’ responsibilities)
- All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role (continuous personal development (CPD))
- Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area
- £250 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Inclusion in our pension scheme (3% contribution by the Employer and 5% Employee contribution).
Your responsibilities As A Support Worker:
- To provide a high quality of care and support for people with varying mental health illnesses, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge.
- To maximise the recovery and skills potential of each individual living in their own homes/support services within the community for whom Focus Care - Supported Living provides a service.
- To deliver the highest possible standards of care and support in a professional manner at all times.
- NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 2 (desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- One years’ experience of care and support services for people with mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language (essential)
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If this Support Worker role sounds like you then click apply now
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by focus care supported living ltd
Job found on: