If you are a Project Manager seeking a new role within the Construction industry, read on...!
My client is a Main Contractor within the Construction industry, specialising in Fit Out & Refurbishment works. They are looking for a Project Manager to join them on a Permanent basis.
Projects will range anything up to circa £10m in value, but could start at anything from about £200k.
The ideal candidate will:
* Come from a background in a similar industry (refurb/fit out)
* Have a relevant qualification (either in a Construction related subject or Project Managerment)
* Be able to hit the ground running
* Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
* Be open to travel across London & the South East
Job responsibilities will include:
* Managing projects up to a value of circa £10m
* Providing progress updates to the Directors
* Overseeing site staff & ensuring that work is being carried out to schedule
* Being involved in design meetings, and liasing with the design team when any issues arise
* Write & review RAMs
* Generate weekly/monthly reports
* Be involved in Health & Safety briefings
* Carry out quality checks of work to ensure they are being completed to spec
Please apply below or get in touch for more information.
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy
Job found on: