Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher looking for a new, exciting challenge this September?
Does your current school not have room for progression as quickly as you would have hoped?
To join this thriving faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
- Permanent Teacher of Maths role
- Full time
- Support the inspirational Head of Maths
- MPS - UPS
- Maths department made up of 11 members of staff
- Young and vibrant team – great balance of experience
- Interviewing now for a September start
- Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire – Close to public transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Plan, deliver and run Maths lessons up to KS4
- Responsible for assistant with curriculum development/Key Stage 3
- Mixture of NQTs/RQTs/Experienced Teachers
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Maths department
- Well behaved students – excellent rewards and behaviour policy in place
- QTS / PGCE
Job found on: