Health & Safety Manager South Down £30-35k
INFORM3 are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager for our client based close to Newry. Our client has an extensive amount of experience and knowledge within their industry and offer the opportunity to work alongside main contractors in the delivery of high value projects.
The role will be mostly office based but with travel to client site nationwide and therefore a full driving license will be required.
* Report into the Senior Management Team
* Construct Health & Safety plans
* Manage Health & Safety on several projects
* Ensure Health and Safety policies are maintained and updated
* Communicate daily with Site Management in regards to current contracts and requirements
* Ensure Health and Safety awareness is raised amongst management and the site teams
* Implement Method Statements, COSHH assessments, toolbox talks, O&M manuals etc
* Organise and coordinate training for site teams
* Coordinate site visits, assessments and reporting
* Attend Health & Safety meetings with clients and site teams
* Health & Safety background
* 3 plus years relevant experience within the construction sector
* NEBOSH certification – preferred
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Able to motivate and lead by example
* Confident in using Microsoft Office
* Full Driving License
This client appreciates the value of hard work, professional working practices and high standards and in return can offer an excellent overall package to the right person.
Job found on: