Health & Safety Manager South Down £30-35k
INFORM3 are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager for our client based close to Newry. Our client has an extensive amount of experience and knowledge within their industry and offer the opportunity to work alongside main contractors in the delivery of high value projects.
The role will be mostly office based but with travel to client site nationwide and therefore a full driving license will be required.
* Report into the Senior Management Team
* Construct Health & Safety plans
* Manage Health & Safety on several projects
* Ensure Health and Safety policies are maintained and updated
* Communicate daily with Site Management in regards to current contracts and requirements
* Ensure Health and Safety awareness is raised amongst management and the site teams
* Implement Method Statements, COSHH assessments, toolbox talks, O&M manuals etc
* Organise and coordinate training for site teams
* Coordinate site visits, assessments and reporting
* Attend Health & Safety...
Job found on: