We are working on behalf of a well-established and reputable company near Witney who are looking for an experience and professional HR Administrator to join their team.
The HR Administrator will create and maintain all HR and recruitment administration in line with the company’s procedures and establish best practices. You would also be the first point of contact for employees and managers for day-to-day HR queries.
* Create and manage all paperwork and administration relating to new starters (permanent and casual workers)
* Create and maintain employee information, personnel records
* Manage the sickness absence process
Create and maintain all administration and correspondences associated with HR
* Maintain and communicate HR policies and procedures. Where appropriate draft or update HR policies and procedures due to changes in legislation or internal approach.
* Maintain health/medical and pension records for starters and leavers and liaise with 3th party providers
* Point of contact for benefits administration.
* Act as a point of contact for general HR enquiries...
Job found on: