Looking for a flexible new career with high earning potentials?
Become a Window Furnishings Installer/Fitter and you can enjoy a successful career around your lifestyle and family.
What does the role involve?
Once a sale has been made by one of their designers, as an installer you arrange and visit customers to firstly carry out a survey and then once the products have been manufactured you visit to install them.
You will be working on a self-employed basis with the potential of earning £30-45k in your first year. Commissions are uncapped meaning this role comes with high earning potential.
What experience do I need to succeed?
To become a successful Installer, you will have:
* Proven practical abilities and attention to detail
* Excellent customer focus
* Experience of managing your own workload
* Full UK driving licence with own van
This company’s aim is to provide the best possible experience for every customer. The quality and beauty of their blinds, shutters and curtains along with their premium customer service means customers fall in love with their products, making your job easier.
With an initial start-up investment from yourself you'll receive…
* All customer appointments for you to plan your own diary.
* Your own Android tablet with their user-friendly pricing programs and elearning platforms.
* A Survey Kit with everything you'll need to offer a premium customer service.
* £11 million marketing budget is to support your business, you may have seen their recent Channel 4 advert.
* Full training, guidance and support right from the start and throughout your career.
* After 6 months with the business a van leasing scheme will be available.
If you have experience as a carpenter, joiner, glazer, property maintenance technician, installations engineer, general handyperson or just simply good at DIY, and are looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you
Job found on: