Quantity Surveyor South Down £40-50k
INFORM3 are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our client’s team based in South Down. This company has secured a lot of new projects and with a healthy order book set for the forcible future this is an opportunity not to be missed.
* Ownership over the financial delivery of projects performing risk, value management and cost control
* Deliver and manage performance against forecasts
* Monitoring costs and labour throughout the project duration
* Advise on procurement issues and preparation of cost value reports
* Estimating of project variation works
* Identify supplier performance issues
* BSc Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree
* Relevant quantity surveying or construction experience in a similar role, ideally from an M&E background
* Contract/Commercial appreciation
* Report writing
* Computer literate and a proficient user of all MS office packages
* Good spoken and written communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and highly experienced M&E Quantity Surveying team where you can forge a long term, rewarding career.
Interviews are taking place so please submit your CV for consideration! For more information please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Job found on: