Julia Day at CK Clinical is for a Medical Affairs Specialist to join a growing medical diagnostics company. The role is home based and is offered on a permanent basis.
• Provide medical affairs support to the team including developing medical materials (conference abstracts, congress support, website materials etc.)
• Identification and engagement with Key Opinion Leaders
• Initial triage of customer technical enquiries
• Technically understand the company’s products and how they work
• Support commercial technical product training
• Bachelors degree in biomedical, life science or healthcare field.
• Experience/knowledge of the IVD industry.
• Have a love of communicating; be proactive and engaging
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50411 in all correspondence.
Job found on: