Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Do you like some variety in your day?
Is travelling to different sites, meeting people and gaining security experience what you're looking for?
If so, this may be the job for you!
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices. Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2020/21.
Within this opportunity, you will provide executive security services in line with the assignment instructions and client requirements in order to protect the clients' employees, property and other assets.
This role is guaranteed 24 hours per week with the view to complete more hours.
Delivering the highest levels of customer service which consistently demonstrate Securitas' core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
How you will make an impact:
Working shifts of days, nights and weekends
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Carry out routine tests of security equipment.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management.
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring safeguarding of the premises.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Report instances of property at risk of being lost, stolen, damaged and/or vandalised.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Expenses are paid at 30p per mile.
What you will bring:
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-yearcheckable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- SIA Licence or willing to train
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable
- To provide all the documentation and vetting information requested
- UK Driving Licence with your own transport
- Due to the size of the area, you must be able to travel to a wide variety of sites across the area.
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit:
Join the Securitas Team today!
Job found on: