We are looking for an outgoing and responsible Office Manager to take a on a busy role looking after office management and facilities duties for a well-established company in Bracknell. The successful candidate will play an integral role as part of an internal central services team. You will support the Senior Facilities Manager and Engineering team whilst being fully responsible for the delivery of a number of soft service lines. Any experience looking after cleaning, catering, security, waste and vending contracts would be highly advantageous.
The successful Office Manager / Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for
* Contract management negotiation – soft service lines
* Providing administrative and planning support to an engineering team
* Being a first point of contact for the facilities and office services team.
* Look after all soft service contracts on a daily basis. Responsible for all SLA's, ensuring KPI's are met. Holding contractors accountable as required.
* Undertaking site inductions as required
* Responsible for the checking and administration of RAMS and Work Permits
* Coordinating any reactive maintenance requests...
Job found on: