From £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A privately-owned elderly and dementia home in Swindon is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
* Full or part-time hours on a permanent contract
* Day shifts over a 7-day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates from £18.50, plus paid breaks which equates to NHS Band 6
* A great working environment
In this role you will coordinate care, manage and administer medications and update clinical records. You will work as part of a strong team of HCAs and RNs to ensure residents enjoy the best possible quality of life and the highest standards of care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a long-term adult care or elderly care setting
* Flexible to adhere to a 7 day rota
* Confident delivering care and able to independently manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Job found on: