Nurseplus are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in North Shields and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* 6 months care experience in a care setting
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* Refer a friend scheme- Earn...
Job found on: