Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre Limited are recruiting an HR Officer to join our Finance & HR department. Following staffing changes in recent months, we have revised the staff structure of the Finance & HR team and have created two new roles to support the newly appointed Head of Finance and HR.
In this newly created post, the HR Officer will provide admin support in the implementation of processes and procedures and the day-to-day elements of HR practice for the full workforce, which will include employees, freelance and casual workers, apprentices and volunteers.
Working within the Finance & HR team, you will assist with setting up new systems and proactively keeping all employee and contactor data safe, current and accurate.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
· Coordinate all recruitment processes efficiently: gathering information, co-ordinating, and implementing application processes, managing interview processes
· Organise interviews and communications to all candidates and support candidates and managers through selection processes.
· Carry out pre-employment checks for new employees, prepare offer, and contract papers for approval.
· Coordinate and assist as required in the delivery of induction processes.
· Coordinate Disclosure Scotland applications (where required) and monitor and prompt annual review checks for staff required to have a PVG.
· Coordinate absence management systems including collection of self-certification forms and ensure completion of return to work forms.
· Manage all incoming queries to the HR inbox with agreed service levels.
· Maintain and update personnel files with copy correspondence.
· Note taking for HR and other meetings as required
· Prepare letters for any changes to terms and conditions e.g. flexible working
· Assist with all types of leave administration e.g. maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed and communicated to the Finance & Payroll Officer.
· Provide admin support to the Head of Finance & HR, including providing supporting information for audit and compliance purposes.
· Work closely with the rest of the Finance & HR Department and ensure that all payroll information is actioned and submitted accurately and in a timely manner.
· Monitor staff leavers and ensure relevant forms are completed and the Finance & Payroll Officer updated for payroll.
Any other duties as appropriate and reasonably required.
· Experience of working within a HR function and desire to pursue a career in HR.
· CIPD qualified or working towards qualification.
· Knowledge of GDPR.
· The ability to work quickly and accurately and prioritise a range of tasks.
· Excellent listening skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
· Discretion, honesty and trustworthiness
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Excellent IT skills, including Windows-based packages, Outlook, Word and Excel, and able to demonstrate an ability to learn new systems effectively and efficiently.
· A willingness to learn and develop with the role and the department.
· Flexible attitude.
· An interest in the theatre and the performing arts.
· A commitment to the aims of Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre
· An understanding of the workings of a charitable or social organisation.
For Full details on how to apply, follow the apply now link
Job found on: