We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our E-commerce/Digital Team here at Sterling Furniture. Working as part of our E-commerce/Digital team and alongside designers to create engaging content for across platforms.
• Create on-brand digital designs aligning with brand guidelines.
• Create impactful animated content, GIFs and motion graphics that elevate campaign storytelling.
• Develop digital artwork for website, emails, display, digital marketing and paid social advertising.
• Creating emails, banners, site campaigns and affiliate banners
• Resize imagery.
• Keep up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors to help improve the team’s approach to digital design
• Keep digital style guides up to date
• Strong knowledge of designing for the web and for social media/email.
• Understanding of User Experience principles on ecommerce web platforms.
• Expert use of Adobe Skills & Photoshop
• Experience working with animated GIFs and videos, After Effects skills are a big plus
• Great sense of design and composition with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines.
• Knowledge of Graphic Design would be preferred
• Motivated, self-starter who displays confidence and initiative
• Commercial awareness.
• Planning and Organisational skills – utilising time and prioritising to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills – adapting to any situation presenting a positive image with a hands-on and ‘can do’ attitude and approach.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong team player
Qualifications & Experience
Although we are looking for a digital designer, we are also keen to consider someone who sees themselves as a more traditional Junior Graphic Designer – but one who would be keen to develop their digital design skills. Suitable for new graduate.
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary
• 30 days annual leave
• Savings Scheme
• Staff discount
• Free parking
• Friendly, modern working environment
Job found on: